- 100% USDA Organic and EU Organic Certified
- Not Refined, Bleached or Deodorized
- Soften Dry skin
- Strengthen weak hair
- Loaded with Antioxidants and radiance-boosting fatty acids
- Protect skin and hair from exposure to harsh environmental conditions
What is Moringa “The Miracle Tree”? Is it Effective?
Moringa, indigenous to India and Africa, is one of the world’s most potent and remarkable super-food plants. Also known as ‘Ben oil’, our premium quality Moringa oil is naturally rich in 90+ nutrients, including beauty-enhancing vitamins and monounsaturated fatty acids and saturated fats.
Moringa: The Most Nutrient-Dense Plant on the Planet
Moringa is one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered. Moringa oil is a rich source of almost all the essential nutrients, along with a range of bioactive compounds called phytonutrients. It contains as many as 92 nutrients along with 46 powerful antioxidants and many anti-inflammatory compounds.
This wide variety of nutrients in Moringa oil is excellent to boost health and beauty in many ways. With a comprehensive range of essential vitamins and minerals along with flavonoids, sterols, and phenols, Moringa oil is a natural and effective way to get healthy, glowing skin and strong hair.
The oleic acid in Moringa oil is a great natural moisturizer, and regular use can keep your skin well-hydrated and shining with a healthy glow. Oleic acid has this amazing ability to penetrate deep inside the skin and provide it with all the essential skin-friendly nutrients. By maintaining the right moisture levels in the skin, it can keep your skin soft, smooth, and supple, all year round. High in vitamin A and C, Moringa oil is a natural and powerful way to improve your skin texture and scalp health.
How Does Moringa Oil work?
High in oleic acid, Moringa oil acts as an excellent moisturizer and helps soothe and reinvigorate dry skin and brittle hair. This nutrient-dense oil is highly effective for strengthening hair and restoring a healthy glow to your skin.
With its monounsaturated fatty acids, premium quality Moringa oil from Organic Veda helps promote healthy, soft, and radiant hair. Moringa oil can also minimize the oxidative damage due to environmental exposure and healthy cellular metabolism, and thus slowing down the aging process.
With Organic Veda’s Moringa Oil, You’ll get:
– Smooth, Supple and Well Hydrated Skin
Moringa oil is jam-packed with naturally occurring moisturizing nutrients such as palmitoleic, Oleic, Linoleic acids, and unsaturated fatty acids along with a wide range of skin-friendly vitamins. These qualities make it an ideal moisturizer for face, dry hair, scalp, and nails.
– Natural Care for Your Hair and Scalp
Moringa oil is a 100% natural hair and scalp moisturizer. Suitable for almost all types of hair, Moringa oil provides a practical yet soothing treatment for a dry and flaky scalp. A natural alternative to expensive chemical-laden creams, Moringa oil, can help you get softer, longer, and stronger hair easily and naturally.
– Gentle Skincare without Harsh Chemicals
Moringa oil is fast-absorbing, and it can improve the radiance and appearance of your skin instantly. Rich in skin-friendly Vitamins A, C, Palmitoleic, Oleic, and Linoleic acids, Moringa oil works to boost collagen in the skin, soften fine lines, and reduce wrinkles. Vitamin E in Moringa oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
– A Natural Beauty Ingredient
Moringa oil has amazing cleansing, moisturizing and emollient properties, making it perfect for many cosmetics including hair care products like shampoos and conditioners, baby oils, anti-wrinkle creams, soaps, face creams, and body wash and so on. Since it blends exceptionally well with essential oils, it is also widely used in massage oils and aromatherapy.
Long-Term Gentle Care for Your Skin and Hair
A Natural and Effective Remedy For Dry Skin
Moringa oil maintains the right moisture balance in the skin and helps soften and nourish the dry skin with love and care.
- It softens dry skin by maintaining optimum moisture levels in the skin.
- For people suffering from dry, flaky and chapped lips, Moringa oil is a Godsend.
- Moringa oil is amazingly useful for treating dry, rough skin conditions.
Get Radiant, Glowing and Younger Looking Skin Naturally
- Naturally abundant in antioxidants and life-enhancing nutrients, Moringa oil infuses a new life into aging, dull and tired skin.
- Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals and protect your skin from tissue damage and wrinkle formation.
- Moringa oil helps you look your youthful best by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and tightening your facial skin and muscles.
- Cytokines, present in Moringa, are plant hormones that are proven to boost cell growth and protect skin tissues from damage caused by aging and environmental conditions.
- Vitamin C in Moringa oil helps boost collagen production in the skin to soften fine lines and rejuvenate damaged cells.
Healing and Anti Inflammatory Benefits
Moringa oil is well renowned for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. For centuries, this health-promoting oil has been providing effective support to treat minor cuts, skin abrasions, burns, bruises, sunburn, skin infections, rashes, and insect bites, among other conditions.
- It prevents acne and dark spots in a natural way.
- Whether you want to get rid of pimples and blackheads, Moringa oil can help you get spotless skin just as nature intended.
- Experts recommend using Moringa oil daily to prevent the recurrence of blackheads and other skin blemishes.
- Moringa oil reduces the appearance of dark spots resulting from pimples and hyper-pigmentation.
How to Use Moringa Oil?
Moringa oil is a treasure trove of health-friendly nutrients, and there are many ways to enjoy its benefits. Regular use of Moringa oil can strengthen hair and improve skin health and texture. This powerful, high potency oil helps you nourish your skin and hair naturally.
- Moringa oil can be used as a night cream to boost your skin health and texture.
- A light head massage with a few drops of Moringa oil soothes and supports a healthy scalp by improving blood flow.
- Body massage with Moringa oil, especially before taking a bath, will make your skin soft, smooth, and radiant.
- If you’re looking to add a delicious nutty flavor to your dishes, Moringa oil is a healthy choice for any recipe. It is perfectly edible, and it can significantly improve the taste and nutritional value of your salads and fries. Moringa oil’s high burning point makes it a healthy choice for frying.
100% Pure Organic Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Directions for Use:
- Skin – Apply on face, neck, body and massage in circular motion. It can be used as before bath oil and massage oil.
- Hair – Apply few drops on scalp, hair and gently massage. Leave it for an hour and rinse.
Made with :
Dairy – Soy – Wheat – Corn – Artificial Sweeteners – Gluten – Colors Artificial Flavors – Preservative – Synthetic Nutrients – Starch – Fillers
Organic Veda® is unique & special:
Personalized expert guidance for the right package of herbs, supplements and superfoods.
ORGANIC VEDA® products are produced in our certified organic farms and processed in state of the art, GMP, ISO 22000, ECOCERT Organic and US FDA registered facilities. Our products are certified for USDA, EU Organic standards and proved to excel in both our own lab and 3rd party lab tested for Authenticity, Potency, Purity and Safety.
Product Specification & Testing
ORGANIC VEDA® – Wellness with Nature
Know More About Us…